Kenyons is a busy & vibrant PR and marketing business based in Liverpool. We are now looking for an experienced accounts assistant to work part-time 3 days per week, reporting to the Finance Manager. We can be flexible as to which days of the week are worked.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Good credit-control is a key element of this role, together with handling day-to-day finance tasks such as processing invoices and bank transactions on Sage 50 Professional. You will also manage supplier payments.
- We use a job-management system to generate sales invoices for import to Sage and to send them to clients.
- This role requires regular communication with internal staff, clients and suppliers by phone and email.
- You may also be asked to assist the Operations Manager with sourcing quotes from suppliers.
Qualifications and Skills
- You must have significant experience of using Sage in a finance role.
- Credit-control expertise would be a big advantage and you must be able to also demonstrate familiarity with invoice and payment processing.
- Experience and confidence are more important than specific qualifications, though we welcome those if you have them.
- You will need to show that you can work unsupervised and have the confidence to talk to clients, handle queries and find solutions.
- You will need basic skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word (or similar).
This is a part-time role and so holidays will be a pro-rata proportion of the standard 22 days that we offer for full-time roles.
There is a company pension scheme in place.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com