Passionate about marketing and communications? We're looking for a new Account Executive!
Friday, 13 October 2017, by Rian Bailey-Weir
An effective account executive ensures the smooth running of campaigns, from start to end.
As an account executive, you have the chance to get involved in a wide range of interesting projects, with a diverse range of clients. Every day is different - you will be expected to input your creative ideas for new campaign proposals, help with client communication and management, internal project management, and the ever-important research and analytics.
There are plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills, and we work with you to review your progress and where you want to be.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken),
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite,
- An interest in the world of marketing,
- Excellent organisation skills.
- A range of practical knowledge and experience in social media and digital marketing; Google AdWords & Analytics, organic and paid social inc. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat (+ eagerness to learn more!)
- Basic Photoshop and creative editing skills,
- Degree or qualification in relevant field (including English, marketing, PR, business, CIM, Google Squared),
- Ability to excel in Excel,
- Great proofreading skills,
- Experience in a similar role.
Salary: £15-22k, depending on experience and skills
Deadline for applications is Monday 30th of October.
If you'd like more information about the role or to express your interest, contact Rosie@kenyons.co.uk with a short cover letter and up-to-date CV.