Flamingo in a flock of pigeons? We're looking for a talented designer to join our team!
Friday, 13 October 2017, by Rian Bailey-Weir
We need a designer that is ready to develop their existing skill levels by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
The designer will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
Communication is a big part of the job, so the designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media, including print and web
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
A good knowledge of the following tools is usually required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Creative industry experience
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- From time-to-time, a designer may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
Anticipated start date Monday January 8th 2018.
Salary - £20,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.
If you'd like more information about the role or to express your interest, contact Neil@kenyons.co.uk